Join the Best Mobile Repairing Course in Indore
IT Gyan Indore Institute conducts mobile repairing course in Indore in the most systematic and step wise manner. The course teaches all the essential skill needed to repair all type of smartphones and feature phones.
We aim to provide well qualified and expert technicians to the repair industry. Most of our students either work as mobile repairing technicians in reputed companies or start their own service centers or repairing shops all over India.
In addition to mobile repairing course, we also conduct courses in laptop, computer and led/lcd tv repairing.
Who Should Join Our Mobile Repairing Course?
- People who are looking for a quick and interesting career.
- Students who want to learn something productive in their vacations.
- Students who do not want to study and are looking for easy an career
- People who want to learn mobile repairing as a passion
- Business owners who want to keep a watch on their technicians
- Those who want to acquire additional repair skills
- Electronics students who want to gain more knowledge
- Amateur technicians who want to learn mobile repairing professionally.
Mobile repairing is a very good profession with a very good future. Students can easily start their work after completing this mobile repairing course and start earning instantly
Advance Mobile Repairing Course
IT Gyan Indore Institute conducts advance mobile repairing course in Indore for everyone who wants to make a career in this field. It will train you to repair all types of smartphone and feature mobiles. Our training is divided into three parts. Basics, IC/components and fault finding
Topic Covered in Our Mobile Repairing Course
- How to use different tools and equipment
- Disassembling and assembling of phones
- How to check parts of handsets.
- Detailed study of motherboard (PCB)
- Circuit Diagram and circuit circuit tracing
- Explanation of various ICs and chips
- How to change IC
- How to solder and desolder parts
- Micro jumper techniques
- Replacing ports, connectors and switches
- Replacing cracked screen and touch/folder
- Software installation and flashing
- Unlocking by secret codes and computer
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting of faults
In addition to above topics, we will also teach you a lot of secret tips and tricks of service and repairing mobile phones.
Salient Features of Our Mobile Repairing Course
- Expert trainers
- Training starts from basics
- Practical training and extra practice time
- Well maintained lab
- Fresh and deep syllabus
- Chop level and card level training
- Valid certificate
- Career guidance and technical support
- Our training is much deeper and more practical oriented compared to any other Institute in Indore
Mobile Phone Repairing Course FAQS
Can I join this course even if I do not know English?
Yes, you can. We teach in both Hindi and English languages. So, if you aren't good at English, you simply have to choose the Hindi teaching Facility. However, you will have to know basics of the English language when going for software programming.
I haven't passed 10th class. Can I still join this course?
Yes. You don't need previous educational qualifications to join this course because we will be you a new set of skills from the basics itself. In fact, our research shows that most of the people who are successful in the mobile phone repair industry are either dropouts or people who haven't received a lot of formal education!
Who can join this course?
Yes. You don't need previous educational qualifications to join this course because we will be teaching you a new set of skills from the basics itself. In fact, our research shows that most of the people who are successful in the mobile phone repair industry are either dropouts or people who haven't received a lot of formal education!
Is it okay if I join the course at the age of 50?
Of course, you can! We believe that something as trivial as age shouldn't stop you from learning. However, we do prefer our students to be in the age group of 15 to 45 years. You could join at 50, but you may not be able to perform some of the advanced level repairs.
Is it necessary to know how to operate computers for this course?
You need to know how to operate a mouse and the keyboard along with some internet basics for software repairs. If you want, you can sign up for a computer course before you choose our mobile repair course or do them both together simultaneously. However, if you choose not to learn any computer operating skills, you can learn only the hardware part of mobile repairing.
How advanced is your mobile repair training?
Our course is one of the most detailed in all over India. Only a few other technical institutes in India follow this kind of curriculum. We give our students a vast amount of training in both hardware and software repairs.
Are there any hostel facilities available?
We do not have our own hostel. However, we can help you get a place to stay at third-party hostels/lodges at a much cheaper rate.
Do you provide technical support after completing the training?
Yes. We help our students with technical support even after completion of the course via email, phone calls and even meeting in person.
Do I need some basic knowledge of electronics to join this course?
No, you do not need electronic knowledge for this course.
Do we get a certificate after we complete this course?
Yes, since this is a certificate course, every student will get a certificate after passing the exams.
Do you offer group discounts?
Yes, we do offer group discounts. Please call us for further details.
Is there any chance of scholarships, discounts or concessions?
Yes, we offer special concession to poor, orphaned, handicapped or senior citizens.